Is it possible to claim or return the goods?

In case you need to claim or return the goods, you can do it via our online claim assistant here: Exchange, Return and Complaint (

To which address should I send the goods back?

Please, send the goods for return to the following address: Find Something Different FAO: Returns Units 3-5 Thistle Park, Crossways Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6LS We advise you to send the goods back via registered mail. Please, keep the parcel number. We might need it if the package is lost or delayed.

Do I need to enclose return form or claim form into the package with the goods that I'm sending?

After you fill in your order number and email address in the section Exchange, Return and Complaint ( on our website, the online assistant will guide you through everything step by step. In case you're asked to send the goods back to us, the assistant will generate a PDF file with the summary of your request. You should print this file and put it into the package. If you can't print this document, please, write us the order number by hand and put it into ...

Can I exchange the product for another one?

If you do not like the product or it does not fit you, you can send it back to us for a refund and place a new order with the product/size you want.

Is it possible to refund my money via postal order?

Unfortunately not. Money can be refunded only to your bank account via bank transfer.

If I decide to return the goods, will you reimburse the shipping fee?

Unfortunately not. The shipping costs are paid by the customer. If you need more assistance, please, contact our customer support here: Contact Us (

What are the conditions for returning goods?

Returned goods must be unwashed, unworn, and with all the original labels. We can't accept tried underwear (or underwear with torn/damaged packaging) and unpacked socks without original labels. In case of any questions, please, contact our customer support here: Contact Us (